Welcome to the Kinneil website. It’s packed with information on historic Kinneil Estate and its neighbouring Nature Reserve. Go for a walk, step back in time and have a great day. There are lots of things to explore.
Visit Kinneil Museum
Kinneil Museum is normally open throughout the year (from 12.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. each day – although closed on Tuesdays). Admission is free of charge. The museum is packed with information on the history of Kinneil and the wider Bo’ness area.
Kinneil boasts acres of woodland and natural habitat.
Explore the area on foot or bike.
Check out free audio tours and maps of the area.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ARTICLES
- Video puts Kinneil Estate in spotlight
- Walk and cycle around Kinneil
- Discover the history of the Bo’ness foreshore
- Update from Great Place project
- Consultation on plans for Kinneil’s walled garden
- How potteries were once a smash hit in Bo’ness