Welcome to the Kinneil website. It’s packed with information on historic Kinneil Estate and its neighbouring Nature Reserve. Come on one of our free Saturday tours, discover Kinneil Museum/House (see below), or just go for a walk, step back in time and have a great day. There are lots of things to explore.
Visit Kinneil Museum
Kinneil Museum is normally open throughout the year (from 12.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. each day – although closed on Tuesdays). Admission is free of charge. The museum is packed with information on Kinneil and the wider Bo’ness area.
Kinneil boasts acres of woodland and natural habitat.
Explore the area on foot or bike.
Check out free audio tours and maps of the area.
Explore Kinneil House
The imposing Kinneil House will be open on a very limited number of 2022 open dates. Meanwhile find out more about the House in Kinneil Museum, take a Saturday outdoor guided walk, or a digital guided audio tour from home any time.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ARTICLES
- Walk this Saturday to feature story of Kinneil Hill Climb
- Kinneil story-telling tour for children this Saturday
- Council decides to acquire Kinneil House & Estate – 100 years ago this month: Centenary of public heritage at Kinneil _ Part 4
- Step back in time to the Roman era this Saturday
- Friends volunteers to continue weekly guided outdoor tour for summer Saturdays
- Kinneil House to open free on Saturday, 25 June, for Fair weekend