Welcome to the Kinneil website. It’s packed with information on historic Kinneil Estate and its neighbouring Nature Reserve. Go for a walk, step back in time and have a great day. There are lots of things to explore.
Visit Kinneil Museum
Kinneil Museum is normally open throughout the year (from 12.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. each day – although closed on Tuesdays). Admission is free of charge. The museum is packed with information on Kinneil and the wider Bo’ness area.
Kinneil boasts acres of woodland and natural habitat.
Explore the area on foot or bike.
Check out free audio tours and maps of the area.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ARTICLES
- New for December! – Christmas Hidden Heritage Trail + free gift
- Ghostly twist to Saturday tour this Hallowe’en weekend
- Councillors call for progress on overall strategy for Kinneil
- Councillors to consider Kinneil walled garden proposals
- Publication of Annual Report 2020/21
- Family fun at Kinneil Estate this weekend!