Welcome to the Kinneil website. It’s packed with information on historic Kinneil Estate and its neighbouring Nature Reserve. Come along to an event, discover Kinneil Museum/House (see below), or just go for a walk, step back in time and have a great day. There are lots of things to explore.
Visit Kinneil Museum
Kinneil Museum is normally open throughout the year (from 12.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. each day – although closed on Tuesdays). Admission is free of charge. The museum is packed with information on Kinneil and the wider Bo’ness area.
Kinneil boasts acres of woodland and natural habitat.
Explore the area on foot or bike.
Check out free audio tours and maps of the area.
Explore Kinneil House
The imposing Kinneil House will open on selected dates in 2023 – starting with free open day on 25 March. Meanwhile find out more about the House in Kinneil Museum, or take a digital guided audio tour from home any time.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ARTICLES
- Kinneil House to re-open free for Silent Film Festival Saturday
- Tree planting marking 100 years as a public park: Centenary of public heritage at Kinneil _ Part 5
- Robert Burns and the Bo’ness horse races
- Christmas activities at Kinneil Museum & Estate, plus… *free gift*!
- Publication of Annual Report 2021/22
- MSPs praise Kinneil and its Friends, before Councillors then sideline development plan
You must be logged in to post a comment.