The ruins of the 12th century church at Kinneil lie a short distance to the west of Kinneil House.
Just walk over the bridge, crossing a rocky ravine, to reach the site. The site is one of the earliest places for religious worship in the area.
The parish church was moved into Bo’ness in the 17th century and then in 1745 the old Kinneil church was partly destroyed by fire. All that remains is the western gable end and some historic gravestones. A bell from the church can be seen in Kinneil Museum. Look out for spring daffodils, planted around the church.