- PAY A VISIT! Kinneil House and Museum benefits from public funding. Growing tourist numbers helps attract continuing support. Best of all, the House (open on selected days) and Museum (open all year) provide FREE admission for all the family. Get more info at www.kinneil.org.uk/attractions
- GET INVOLVED! You can volunteer to help out at Kinneil clean-ups and other events. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to match your skills with a suitable project.
- JOIN THE FRIENDS! This one costs – but not much! Support the charity working to promote and develop Kinneil Estate in association with public and charity partners. See www.kinneil.org.uk/friends for an application form.
- BUY SOMETHING! The Friends of Kinneil run pop-up stalls at Kinneil and other community events. Help boost funds by buying something.
- BUY SOMETHING! Shop at online stores via http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/fokinneil … Every time you buy via the site (at big names like Argos, Amazon and Next) you’ll make a donation – at no extra cost to you. Yes, it won’t cost you anything extra. Easy.
- MAKE A DONATION! If you’re feeling flush you can give via your debit card via an online system, powered by BT. More here.
- FOLLOW @KINNEIL ON TWITTER! And re-tweet the good news. This costs nothing. But it drives people to the area, who will spend more in the local economy. Go on, give us a follow at www.twitter.com/kinneil
- LIKE OUR FACEPAGE PAGE! Another easy one. Go to www.facebook.com/kinneil and press the “like” button at the top! And tell your friends to visit the page and “like” us. Again, it spreads the word and costs you nothing.
Thanks for your support!
The Friends of Kinneil is a registered Scottish charity. Charity Registration Number: SC038368