THE FRIENDS of Kinneil charity is holding its annual fundraising dinner on Friday, October 26.
This year the venue will be the West Lothian Golf Club, by Bo’ness. The event will run from 7.30 p.m. to midnight. The ticket price has been reduced this year – to just £15 a head – but this still includes a welcome drink, a three course dinner and transport home to either Bo’ness or Linlithgow. (You just have to pay the driver a £1 tip per person.) The event will include a raffle and a guest speaker. For details, and to book tickets, call Maria Ford on 01506 510629 or email: email@example.com
FUNDRAISING DINNER – MENU
- Soup Of The Day [vegetable base]
- Prawn Cocktail
- Homemade Steak & Guinness Pie
- Chicken Breast pieces coated in a Homemade Beer Batter ,
served with a Sweet & Sour Sauce accompanied by Boiled Rice.
- Baked Haddock with a Pesto Crust
- Sirloin Steak [£3:00 extra for steak, to be paid on the night]
All served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Individual Chocolate Fondant
- Fresh Fruit Raspberry Cheesecake
- Jam Sponge
All can be served with a choice of ice-cream, cream or custard.
MAP TO WEST LOTHIAN GOLF CLUB