A number of events in the Bo’ness area are taking place during the Week, which kicks off on June 6, 2011. For full details visit the website, pick up a brochure in Falkirk district libraries and museums, or download the guide in PDF format. If you don’t want to go on an organised walk – you can do your own DIY walk, with the help of our simple guide. Visit www.kinneil.org.uk/tour
Remember: you can also tap into an audio guide about Kinneil, by visiting AudioBoo (app available for iPod Touch and iPhone) – or via www.audioboo.com/kinneil
WALK THIS WAY!
- Just 30 minutes of brisk walking a day can help your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Walking’s free to do – and there are great estates like Kinneil offering great walks all year round. You can pick up some free walk guides from Kinneil Museum.
- All you need is pair of comfortable shoes or boots – and some suitable clothing for the unpredictable local weather.
- If you want company, join in an organised group. Stepforth runs free health walks around Kinneil Estate. Visit www.kinneil.org.uk/walk to find out more and see a video.
- Falkirk Council’s ranger service also organises free events. Visit www.falkirk.gov.uk/rangers for information.