Falkirk Council has funded two publications: an Events and Festivals leaflet and an Outdoor Events Diary for 2010. Both list dozens of activities – many free – to tempt visitors and locals alike.The leaflets are available now from Bo’ness Library and other local outlets. You can also download them from the Council website – www.falkirk.gov.uk – or by clicking the direct links at the foot of this story.
The Council has also supported the publication on an enhanced leaflet for the Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway, featuring an area guide to a range of attractions in the town, including Kinneil House and Museum, Bo’ness Motor Museum and the historic Hippodrome Cinema.
Forthcoming diary dates include:
• Easter Egg Specials on the Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway this weekend;
• A free walk along the River Avon Heritage Trail on Sunday April 18;
• Kinneil House Open Days, on April 24, 25, June 27, August 29, and October 31;
• A ‘Meet The Rangers’ event at Blackness Castle on May 3;
• The Bo’ness Victorian Street Fair in Bo’ness Town Centre on May 30;
• Bo’ness Fair Day on June 25;
• Kinneil Heritage Day on August 29;
• The Bo’ness Hill Climb Revival on September 11 and 12;
• Big Roman Week from September 13; and
• The Bo’ness Real Ale Festival in Bo’ness Town Hall on October 1 and 2
Full details are in the free leaflets: